Your Next Piercing at Black Lotus
We offer premium piercing services, all aftercare instruction needs are provided for you following the service. We use certified implant grade titanium for every piercing. Implant grade titanium is one of the safest options, as it is extremely hypoallergenic, lightweight, strong and highly resistant to corrosion. This ensures proper healing and a piercing you will love for many years to come!
PIERCING OF MINORS POLICY
(15-17 years old)
Piercing is available with parental or legal guardian consent. Parent must be present during the appointment, a valid ID for both the parent and the minor are REQUIRED.
- 15 years old (Lobes ONLY)
- 16 & 17 years old (ANY piercing located on Ears, Nose, Septum, Navel, Eyebrow)
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment to fill out our piercing waiver
- Eat a meal before your appointment
- Bring a valid form of identification
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION
This ID must be valid & present at the time of your appointment.
- Learner's Permit
- Driver's License
- State ID
- Green Card
(Includes your choice of implant grade titanium jewelry and all aftercare needs)
Single Ear Lobe Piercing - $50
Double Ear Lobe Piercings (set) - $80
Nostril - $60
Navel - $80
Cartilage - $80
Daith - $80
Industrial Piercing - $100
Forward Helix - $80 (Triple - $120)
Helix - $80 (Triple - $120)
Tragus - $80
Septum - $60
Conch - $80
Rook - $80
Lip - $80
Any additional piercings during the same service will cost an additional $25 each.
PIERCING BY APPOINTMENT! BOOK YOURS ONLINE HERE
FOX AFTER DARK PIERCING
We now offer after hours appointments! These are any appointments outside of our posted piercing hours (see above).
There is a $40 non-refundable "Fox After Dark" fee that is due at the time of scheduling.
This appointment must be booked with Olivia Fox directly.
Please contact via Instagram (@LIBRASZN11) to book a "Fox After Dark" session.
BOOK FOX AFTER DARK
CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS FOR BODY PIERCINGS
- WASH your hands thoroughly prior to cleaning or touching your piercing for any reason.
- SALINE rinse as needed during healing. For certain placements it may be easier to apply using clean gauze saturated with saline solution. A brief rinse afterward will remove any residue.
- We suggest using soap, gently lather around the piercing and rinse as needed. Avoid using harsh soaps, or soaps with dyes, fragrances, or triclosan.
- RINSE thoroughly to remove all traces of the soap from the piercing. It is not necessary to rotate the jewelry through the piercing.
- DRY by gently patting with clean, disposable paper products because cloth towels can harbor bacteria and snag on jewelry, causing injury.
WHAT IS NORMAL?
- Initially: some bleeding, localized swelling, tenderness, or bruising.
- During healing: some discoloration, itching, secretion of a whitish-yellow fluid (not pus) that will form some crust on the jewelry. The tissue may tighten around the jewelry as it heals.
- Once healed: the jewelry may not move freely in the piercing; do not force it. If you fail to include cleaning your piercing as part of your daily hygiene routine, normal but smelly bodily secretions may accumulate.
- A piercing may seem healed before the healing process is complete. This is because tissue heals from the outside in, and although it feels fine, the interior remains fragile. Be patient, and keep cleaning throughout the entire healing period.
- Even healed piercings can shrink or close in minutes after having been there for years! This varies from person to person; if you like your piercing, keep jewelry in—do not leave it empty.
- How long does healing take? Different types of tissue heal very differently, so how long it takes to heal depends on your body and the location that was pierced. For example, earlobes usually take 6-8 weeks. If you pierce the cartilage though it can take 4 months to a year to heal properly.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO
- Wash your hands prior to touching the piercing; leave it alone except when cleaning. During healing it is not necessary to rotate your jewelry
- Exercise during healing is fine; listen to your body.
- Make sure your bedding is washed and changed regularly. Wear clean, comfortable, breathable clothing that protects your piercing while you are sleeping.
- Showers tend to be safer than taking baths, as bathtubs can harbor bacteria. If you bathe in a tub, clean it well before each use and rinse off your piercing when you get out.
WHAT TO AVOID
- Avoid cleaning with alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, antibacterial soaps, iodine, or any harsh products, as these can damage cells. Also avoid ointments as they prevent necessary air circulation.
- Avoid Bactine®, pierced ear care solutions, and other products containing Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK). These can be irritating and are not intended for long-term wound care.
- Avoid over-cleaning. This can delay your healing and irritate your piercing.
- Avoid undue trauma such as friction from clothing, excessive motion of the area, playing with the jewelry, and vigorous cleaning. These activities can cause the formation of unsightly and uncomfortable scar tissue, migration, prolonged healing, and other complications.
- Avoid all oral contact, rough play, and contact with others’ bodily fluids on or near your piercing during healing.
- Avoid stress and recreational drug use, including excessive caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol.
- Avoid submerging the piercing in unhygienic bodies of water such as lakes, pools, hot tubs, etc. Or, protect your piercing using a waterproof wound sealant bandage. These are available at most drugstores and work best for nipple, navel, and surface piercing placements.
- Avoid all beauty and personal care products on or around the piercing including cosmetics, lotions, and sprays, etc.
- Don’t hang charms or any object from your jewelry until the piercing is fully healed. • Sleeping directly on a healing cartilage piercing can cause irritation, even causing shifts in the piercing’s angle. Placing a travel pillow, on top of your pillow, and then placing your ear in the opening can be helpful to avoid this.